Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Priston Tale 2 Files Unpack

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I know that this is probably the wrong session for this topic but it is related to PT1, both the global server of Massangsoft and also some private ones have monsters and weapons from PT2, I know that there is a way to unpack these files, and that some of these people have the tool, but it's kind of difficult for them to share or just share the client already unpacked, Sandurr probably got it somehow also, someone can help on that ?
( as i know its from Core.dll that must the UCC.exe from Unreal Engine 2.5 does the Decrypt since on IDA it show DecryptPTX, and on regular Core.dll from UT2004 dont have such function inside, on PT2.exe looks like use a deflate 1.1.4 zlib library but i didnt know if its for that procress) and Priston Tale 2 its made on UE2.5 Build 3369

aaaxx - Priston Tale 2 Files Unpack - RaGEZONE Forums

Best Regards,
José Lucas

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back