• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pritator dosnt work for me :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! so iam using pritator and i can move npc's where ever i whant to. but i whant to add a npc. so i go to the map and click add new npc. i name it morif and chose the morif.npc file.

But when i click ok it says npc was not found. and no npc is added in the map :/ what do i do?

Ps: iam using sunnyz realese of mpt.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Isn't there already a morif.npc? If you're going to create a new NPC, then you should create a .npc file from scratch, surely? Not that that's a feature I've used Pritator for, and it's pretty easy to create a new NPC file and just use a program to set their spawn, but Pritator should be an excellent tool for that spawn setting.

Back