• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Private Server by CodeDragon (last release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so i did everything i saw on the video and everything seems to work just good however i wasnt able to use the files already compiled so i donwloaded visual studio 2013 and opened the project named alteremu

kmntSHU - Private Server by CodeDragon (last release) - RaGEZONE Forums

so i just recompiled the source and copied the required files to different folders as the video shown

QVtE3vd - Private Server by CodeDragon (last release) - RaGEZONE Forums

then i started both applications authorization and gameserver without any error as you can see here

S5YxRRK - Private Server by CodeDragon (last release) - RaGEZONE Forums

so i edited my hosts file and it let me login and display the list of servers

qhqAeBf - Private Server by CodeDragon (last release) - RaGEZONE Forums

however on my console application i dont see any client has logged on

OGmKyNJ - Private Server by CodeDragon (last release) - RaGEZONE Forums

so then when i try to join this server i get this

xq4MVks - Private Server by CodeDragon (last release) - RaGEZONE Forums

i was wondering if i missunderstood something or i might did anything wrong
hope someone can helps

the server files that came in the zip file always give an unhandled exception thats why i compiled them again

UPDATE:

ok so i managed to get it working it was an error on the .ini files regarding a binding ip now when me and my friend go in game we dont see each other and the console displays a lot of unhandled packets

SA9KDq6 - Private Server by CodeDragon (last release) - RaGEZONE Forums

UPDATE: i have noticed that everytime you make a change on the db or gameserver or authorization server you need to restart services on wamp, xamp or whatever this way me and my friend have finnally be able to play warrock THANKS A LOT CODEDRAGON!!!

PS CodeDragon im interested in hiring you me and my friends would like a chapter 3 server with BG working, vehicles working and we are willing to pay for your service if you are interested send me a pm

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
You both have to connect trough the wan ip of the server or else the peer2peer system will not set-up correctly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok so once again the unhandled packet with another friend, why i get this with some friends and others dont, they are already setting the hosts file to the ip of the server however im able to play with some of them and some others just dont get shown

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
ok so once again the unhandled packet with another friend, why i get this with some friends and others dont, they are already setting the hosts file to the ip of the server however im able to play with some of them and some others just dont get shown
It's a common issue, there are many things that might cause this and there are many solutions. The best solution is using Hamachi if you just want to play with your friends.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's a common issue, there are many things that might cause this and there are many solutions. The best solution is using Hamachi if you just want to play with your friends.

ok i will explain better so ...

we have an RDP running windows server 2012 all the files work good a lot of friends of me can play without any problems however some of them get this and they are invisible for other players but its a weird issue ie
player1 (the one with the problem) can see mee but he cant see many other players
player2 can see everyone
player 3 can see anyone
player 4 can see player1 can see player3 but cant see the other ones

so in this case we wont use hamachi as its hosted on a VPS

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
It's weird that it isn't working correctly the emulator was in develop phase when it got released, it might be a simple mistake or not. I've tested this with my friends and it worked fine to be honest. It might be firewall related or even router related. I can't provide support for this without looking into the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back