Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

problem connect to my server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guy's i need help to lauch the game and connected to my server

i'm oping my server and the server is working

i'm changed ip in data.pak and i'n launcher and when i try to conned to server from dekaron.exe its says me cennot connect
when i try to connected from launcher its dont open dekaron and says in webserv userlogin connected from ip ********** user disconnected

anyone can help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guy's i need help to lauch the game and connected to my server

i'm oping my server and the server is working

i'm changed ip in data.pak and i'n launcher and when i try to conned to server from dekaron.exe its says me cennot connect
when i try to connected from launcher its dont open dekaron and says in webserv userlogin connected from ip ********** user disconnected

anyone can help me?

Change I.P in your Dekaron Server Folder to 127.0.0.1 to see if you can connect leave other configs the same with your I.P{ 63.247.ect or your Hamachi I.P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u give me screenshots where change ip in all client files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont need to change ip in server files i need know where i need put my ip in clinet files and that video is bulshit hes dont tall what need to do.

just tell me all where i need to put my server ip in the client files

guy's anyone can tell me where i need to put my server ip in the client?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that video dont have all info...

and i find the way to connect with client to my serv but i have other problem now when i try to connect to chanel its says not enough play time any know how to fix it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
that video dont have all info...

and i find the way to connect with client to my serv but i have other problem now when i try to connect to chanel its says not enough play time any know how to fix it?

You need to change Billing to 0 In Session File. And that video has all you need to setup a server:sneaky2: so dont talk about someone that was nice enough to make those videos cause with out that I doubt you would even be able to figure anything out.

Back