• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Problem Running server- Plz Help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So...
I have all the files
and i decided tro run server.. my comp is strong enought =]
but... I have 2 computers - so ofcours i have a router
and my network is wireless... aand the strong computer is the computer that behind the router
now- another thing is
i dont have special wireless network card so they gave me some kind of USB Adapter - and i dont have networking between the two computers.
just internet through the modem O__O
and both computers have same IP...
the problem here is..
I changed all IPs in Conf and it sais : " connecting.. bla bla... can't connect to *myip*.
or!
in the conf folder
the ips are behind the
// - so the game doesnt read them !
and then when i turn on server it sais: connecting to 0.0.0.0:pORT (i dont remember something like 6192 )
or when i remove the slashes ( // )
i get the first error !@$#
Som1?!

o_O
Loyal Member
Reaction score
paste ur conf files in order for me to correct your mistakes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nah i found it
i made the IP 127.0.0.1
and removed //
heh u were MU pro now here? :p
erm now only problem is that the client doesnt start... and i deleted install.. heh download again.. nVm =D

Back