Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem with GEAR_STAT_CHANGE_VALUE

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
After a long time, I will open a thread so that you can guide me.
Yesterday I was working normally and when I slept and woke up,
I found a problem related to the stats and some values that were changed for x reasons. (I want to believe that it is my problem).So checking a bit, I found the problem coming from GEAR_STAT_CHANGE_VALUE

Code:
int CAtumSJ::GetMultiTargetNum(ITEM* pItem, const CParamFactor* pParamFactor)
{
    return pItem->MultiTarget + pParamFactor->pfp_MULTITAGET;
}

so i go to 

const GEAR_STAT_CHANGE_VALUE g_arrGearStatChangeValue[] ={  
{UNITKIND_BGEAR , STAT_BGEAR_ATTACK_PART, STAT_BGEAR_DEFENSE_PART, STAT_BGEAR_FUEL_PART, STAT_BGEAR_SOUL_PART, STAT_BGEAR_SHIELD_PART, STAT_BGEAR_DODGE_PART}, // 1    {UNITKIND_MGEAR , STAT_MGEAR_ATTACK_PART, STAT_MGEAR_DEFENSE_PART, STAT_MGEAR_FUEL_PART, STAT_MGEAR_SOUL_PART, STAT_MGEAR_SHIELD_PART, STAT_MGEAR_DODGE_PART}, // 16    {UNITKIND_AGEAR , STAT_AGEAR_ATTACK_PART, STAT_AGEAR_DEFENSE_PART, STAT_AGEAR_FUEL_PART, STAT_AGEAR_SOUL_PART, STAT_AGEAR_SHIELD_PART, STAT_AGEAR_DODGE_PART}, // 256    {UNITKIND_IGEAR , STAT_IGEAR_ATTACK_PART, STAT_IGEAR_DEFENSE_PART, STAT_IGEAR_FUEL_PART, STAT_IGEAR_SOUL_PART, STAT_IGEAR_SHIELD_PART, STAT_IGEAR_DODGE_PART}, // 4096    {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0}};
So I would like someone to guide me on this issue to obtain a solution.
Captura de pantalla 2022-11-23 142732 - Problem with GEAR_STAT_CHANGE_VALUE - RaGEZONE Forums
Likewise, I got the problem of the WP points since apparently they were also manipulated and they are obtained at 0 when the real one appears in the DB.
I hope your support and to be able to release a solution related to this problem or attack carried out.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back