Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem with GM Tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I run the GM Tool I encountered this problem any suggestion how to fix this
Thanks in advance..

AS1 - Problem with GM Tool - RaGEZONE Forums AS2 - Problem with GM Tool - RaGEZONE Forums AS3 - Problem with GM Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried but still the problem is the same.. Can you give a link of a different gm tool.. Thanks in advance

you already make an gm permission in your dbsrv folder?

PLEASE SCREEN SHOT YOUR OBDC AND YOUR GM INFO

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, you should have a permission into your DBSRV.
the permission shuold be a Developer, so that you can access all of the functions into your GM TOOL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@rodel John Ray

Thank you very much Sir the GM Tool is now working but I meet another problem when I add items on char and on inventory not all will be added and I set its refinement to 15 it only work in the charm and when I use my GM char to summon boss it will not summon.. Any idea Sir..Hope you can help.. Thanks.. here some SS

AX1 - Problem with GM Tool - RaGEZONE Forums AX2 - Problem with GM Tool - RaGEZONE Forums AX3 - Problem with GM Tool - RaGEZONE Forums AX4 - Problem with GM Tool - RaGEZONE Forums AX5 - Problem with GM Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@rodel @John Ray

Thank you very much Sir the GM Tool is now working but I meet another problem when I add items on char and on inventory not all will be added and I set its refinement to 15 it only work in the charm and when I use my GM char to summon boss it will not summon.. Any idea Sir..Hope you can help.. Thanks.. here some SS

View attachment 145733View attachment 145734View attachment 145735View attachment 145736View attachment 145737

If you want your GM Char to summon bosses you should know the GM Code in that particular Zone.exe it would be in this format
/w GMCode /summon2 2617 <------ (command) I could share my zone.exe if you want :D

and for the sql / odbc problem you might want to check if you have the TantraGM odbc

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
@rodel @John Ray

View attachment 145733View attachment 145734View attachment 145735View attachment 145736View attachment 145737

Question for you mate:

Did you already change the TantraParam in your GMTool folder? TantraParam in GMTool should be the same in your client including but not limited to some files that is present also in your client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro, use hex editor, then search akfl rename the current code with your own and the try to summon the boss with your own code.
example: your.code /summon mobs.id quantity

Back