• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Problem with website. a week trying. PLZ Help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, how are you, I'm new.

I've been trying to open a tantra server for more then 1 week, just for myself. and I can't get it, I'm stuck in the website, where is necessary to configure it to connect to the sql server. i dont need website, just to register myself in the game
If it is possible to create an account without the website it would be much better, creating or downloading a created users. it would be a solution

anyway.

I am following the steps in this thread and the GIXY guides in this forum and youtube.

I've tried everything. download, install and build sql servers 2008, 2019 and now 2012.

the same with xampp the latest version and 1.7.3, also modifying the php.in , I downloaded the sql drivers and installed them, and everything that there is advice and guides in this forum I have tried.

bluxen - Problem with website. a week trying. PLZ Help - RaGEZONE Forums

I've tried with 2 websites, and still are giving me this problem..

i have win 11, sql server 2012.

to run the website and to get connect with sql server, what is the best version of php? i tried php 8.1 , 7.1 , 5.6
and still i never get connected to the server.
any help plz. i can reply any question.

server is ok, and db i backup like gixy tutorial.

Last edited:
Back