• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Problem with xampp

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

today I'd a problem with xampp, and precisely:

"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\libraries\php-gettext\streams.php on line 113"

I'd tried all the solution found in internet without success, and I must uninstall the program, with the result that I lost all my progress made on my char like all skill learned for 6 of 12 classes in the game (with the skill ID I wanted to make a post to share with others so everyone can put all the right skill ID on own char without the problem that the game crash for skill not compatible).

My question is, there's a way to solve the problem that I'd without uninstall the program?

Cheers :thumbup:

PS. Yeah I know that I'm a stupid because I haven't wrote the skill ID on TXT :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

today I'd a problem with xampp, and precisely:

"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\xampp\phpMyAdmin\libraries\php-gettext\streams.php on line 113"

I'd tried all the solution found in internet without success, and I must uninstall the program, with the result that I lost all my progress made on my char like all skill learned for 6 of 12 classes in the game (with the skill ID I wanted to make a post to share with others so everyone can put all the right skill ID on own char without the problem that the game crash for skill not compatible).

My question is, there's a way to solve the problem that I'd without uninstall the program?

PS. Yeah I know that I'm a stupid because I haven't wrote the skill ID on TXT :p:

try using WAMP

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Since you can use: wamp, xamp, vertrigo and bla bla....
You need increase your php limit size.
use ini_set("memory_limit","256M");
or change in php.ini
See things about timeout on php: if i remember
set_time_limit(0); // in other words this thing will tell, there is no time out.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since you can use: wamp, xamp, vertrigo and bla bla....
You need increase your php limit size.
use ini_set("memory_limit","256M");
or change in php.ini
See things about timeout on php: if i remember
set_time_limit(0); // in other words this thing will tell, there is no time out.
luiz45

I tryed even this way, changed the timer, restart the pc but nothing, after enabled Apache and MySQL, after clicked on admin to open myPHP appeared again that error.
Don't know, hoping that error will not appear again :):

Back