Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PROBLEMS PUTING PUBLIC AION SERVE R

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Friends!! Me again!!

I have problems with the tutorial to put public my aion server :
I found bind-address = 0.0.0.0 and change it in xampp folder. But the problem is:
RunaaXD - PROBLEMS PUTING PUBLIC AION SERVE R - RaGEZONE Forums
RunaaXD - PROBLEMS PUTING PUBLIC AION SERVE R - RaGEZONE Forums
Runaland is with 3306 port too . But 127.0.0.1 host

Someone can help me plz? I dont have any sql installed, only with xamp. I want to play with my friends T_T !! Ty a lot !

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i cant see the pictures XD Normally you need to put an No-IP if you dont have a static IP i think. And for the ports, should work normally. I have 2 Testserver running on an remote server and i also can do this on my local machine. Maybe i can send my config for you.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Becku !! Will be nice send your config to me ! Maybe i made a mistake u.u

idk if i have static ip, the only i know if my public ipv4 xd

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Gameserver Network Config from my Live Test Server:

Gameserver DataBase Config:

Gameserver ipConfig:
Code:
<ipconfig default="SHOULD BE YOUR IP HERE">
    <!--<iprange min="10.0.0.0" max="10.255.255.255" address="10.0.0.0"/>
    <iprange min="172.16.0.0" max="172.31.255.255" address="172.16.0.0"/>
    <iprange min="192.168.0.0" max="192.168.255.255" address="192.168.0.0"/>
    <iprange min="127.0.0.1" max="127.0.255.255" address="127.0.0.1"/>-->
</ipconfig>

LoginServer Network Config:

Loginserver Database Config:

i only deleted my IP and my Password, my server is running with these settings, do the same with Chat server and all should be fine. With ipv4 maybe you need open some ports and use NO-IP.com as example to allow other players to access your local server.

I did this before i let my test server running on an remote Server, but an remote debian server is much easier and can run 24/7

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome !! What kind of ip you use? this one ??? or static?? And how can i use the "NO-IP" ?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
visit this side, you need this to let other players connect you server. Alternative you can visit our gameserver too if you interested. But on an own server you can simply do all stuff with admin commands as example.
You need to open your ipv4 with No-ip, same i need todo for my debian remote server, but no-ip is free, you need to refresh it every 30 days, thats all.

Bild_2023-05-17_050949035 - PROBLEMS PUTING PUBLIC AION SERVE R - RaGEZONE Forums

Hostname: myLocalAion
Domain: can be whatever
IPv4: your ip-address

i think you need to switch in ipconfig.properties the default to "myLocalAion.ddns.net" if i remember correct

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Back