Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problems with Mangos

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello People,

I have problems with Mangos 1.12.1 i can connect and in the server there is the accountname admin. I come only to the realm list. There is the name of my self maked Realm "Eredar" :flag_schw but i cant connect to this server. What can i do?

Plx Help me

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Make sure that you set up the realm in the realmd database correctly.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm getting something similar, I can see the server, It verifies the login information, but in WOW I can never log into the server, when I click choose realm it goes to "Logging in to game server" and then throws me back to choose a realm. I believe I have everything set up correctly, realm (in the db) is : realm 1 IP: 127.0.0.1 Port: 8085 name: Mangos (I was doing this from memory, I'm at school). My client is 2.0.1, and Mangos is 2.0.1. I have tried to create a server twice, once with me getting all of the DBC files and MAP files seperately, and using them to start a server, and this last time, I downloaded a server package. They both are doing the same thing.

Ok, found some stuff by using the Search feature (newb), so I am going to try it when i get home

Last edited:
Back