• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Problems with Vikalitan of Golden Sunset

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys
I have some trouble with the vikalitan,hope you can help me out.

My Problem is he is spawning the small monsters(Tailagan,Ghurbanda) all in 2minutes after spawn resulting in having 20 of both there. I would like them to spawn(in small numbers) every Xminutes until the vikalitan dies/dissapears.
Where can I change that?
I´m using this 2 lines in the war channel ini to let him spawn:

ForcecaliburMobSpawnData=0:19:15:6:1
ForcecaliburMobDeleteSec=1800000

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know what you want.. have you made the sched of vikalitan correctly?? does it shows time??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont have any timer while the vikalitan is there, I only have the % dmg done by the nations.

Edit:
Just Found out my disappear time was wrong,changed it to 600 secs(10min) and he disappears afetr that time, still no countdown shown.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you share here what you change in server files to make vikalitan event changes? so we can share you things to do.

Back