• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Professional Developer come inside.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Planning to start a Cabal Private Server..

As you can see, I'm seeking for a professional developer for Cabal.
As of now, I have a Team with Web Developer/Graphic , And a busy Developer..

So I was looking for a Professional Developer that has enought TIME for the server, which I can add to my team, I need 1 more Developer for the Team. You can't Fool me and my Team so if you pm me your skype ID you better be a GOOD Developer..

Req.
Must know how to completely make a Cabal Server.
Without BUG/All working and can implement things I want.. EOD B3F not so important to me. Just make me bugless cabal game with new skills,AT,Latest updates than can be added from RAGEZONE. But if you know someone who sell B3F tell me.

If you are what I am looking for Private Message me your Skype ID.

Reminders:
Just Pm me if your a skilled developer..
I don't mind giving the server info i have.. If you can't do what I want, I will kick you out of the STAFF.. You can delete everything inside my server but always remember I have BACKUP.
I also have my own HOSTING, so you won't trick my server details..

But if ever you satisfies me, I will give HIGH % of earning for the 3 staff I have, I don't need money.. I'll give all profit to you guys nothing mine.. I just want the fun.. All my friends, friends of my friends will come and play.. And believe me, all of them donated much from all the server we played..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
lol new user !!!!!!!!
what OLD u user !!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol new user !!!!!!!!
what OLD u user !!!!!

Wow, I see legendary Developer. I only ask for Professional.. Not legendary ^_^

Anyway, Im new here mr GODSKIN. A friend told me that this site has lots of cabal files and developers. But if ever someone want to work for me. I can give him my complete information. And can talk to skype. I was looking someone to work for me. Yes Im new here but I won't waste my time posting here if I am just fooling around. I want real.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its just an expression. So no good developer sees this yet?

Back