Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Program Unique ID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a unique program id that a program may have,

ill expand a little to give you a little insight;

i have begun writing an anti hack engine that may be bolted on to your server launcher or game.exe.

However, i have hit a bit of a wall as i do not know of any unique identifier for a program other than analysing sub routines and dis-allowing certain functions from performing while the security program is running. The problem i have is that many programs that feature the ability to hack priston tale features have shared source, meaning that each different compilation could produce another ID, i want to avoid analysing sub routines because as yet i dont know how :) i guess i could learn this but would rather find another method i could use in the mean time to make a release for people here. Locking memory addresses could be done but i want to avoid that also.

Any ideas folks? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back