Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!
  • Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Project Seeker (ep8 Gm tool)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
"Need is mother of invention" is a saying we have over here.
So hello ragezone, I hope everyone's feeling good ^^

I originaly made this because I was getting annoyed of having to get the id of every item when I needed it but I'll upgrade it when I can.

It's still incomplete for a GM tool (OBVIUSLY!) but I'm going to work on it in my free time, I'd also need to study some C# sql, it shouldn't be much different from php anyway so yeah.

Anyyway what this does for now is fetching the item name you search for from the text files included, calculates bound/+ options and gives you the IDX, I haven't added the craft options yet, that's gonna be for later so that's all it is for now :3

I know it isn't much yet but all I've seen on the forum when I looked up a GM tool was people asking for money in order to give you a "Premium" edition of their tool or an outdated one. (So please if you feel the need to say something ugly, just don't.)

You can customize the text files to your liking, import your own text files if you feel the need to or add custom items that you have on your server, it's all up to you ^^, the current list was taken from here, http://forum.ragezone.com/f451/usefull-ep8-server-906810/ so they might be different from what you have, self explanatory I believe c:

Everything you don't find in the categories given is in the "Others" category, lemme know if I missed something, I'll filter it again when I have time anyway.

Feel free to leave any suggestions or recommendations

PS: Edit/use it under your own responsibility.
PSS: I had to re-categorize the items so there could be some mistakes, I also don't know every single item in the game, easily fixed though.

ToDo list; (For now)
-Add item options.
-Add send item to player
Let me know what else you guys want ^^

Credits;
Mashiro for the idea
Extornia for the list
Food for being tasty

Regards, Shadeew~

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:

AbS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
characters and skills management please :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Attached Files Attached Files

File Type: rar Project Seeker.rar (29.6 KB, 50 views)

50 download
7 like

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should try nHibernate ORM. It will help you a lot in more complex queries.
Aight mate, thanks for the tip, I'll look it up when I have some time c:

50 download
7 like

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well, it's how the world goes round :p
Besides it's nothing special so far, I'm happy :3

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

50 download
7 like

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Unlike it if you want it reduced :junglejane:

Back