• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Promblem with the new SDB.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi.
I downloaded the new updated sdb lastnight "mangos_sdb66_sd13"
And after I drop my database, and make a new one with this sdb I get an error with mdh while trying to import my backed up accounts.

Error message:
************** Exception Text **************
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: #21S01Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.PacketReader.CheckForError()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.PacketReader.ReadHeader()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.PacketReader.OpenPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ReadResult(Int64& affectedRows, Int64& lastInsertId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.CommandResult.ReadNextResult(Boolean isFirst)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.SendQuery(Byte[] bytes, Int32 length, Boolean consume)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.GetNextResultSet(MySqlDataReader reader)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.Consume()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Mangos_Database_Handler.DB.NonExecuteQuery(String SQL, Int32 D)
at Mangos_Database_Handler.Functions.ImportTables(TextReader Lettore, Boolean Ricarica)
at Mangos_Database_Handler.DBManagement.cmdImport_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
========================================================
Does this at Item instance section of importing account.

Now im unsure if this is the new sdb's fault, or mdh but it's a major problem for me, as I can't restore my accounts and this means I can't update.

Im using the new 240 rev mdh.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This problem exists for me too...

I think this is coz i haven't used the 3010_item_template.sql update that inserts new columt in the database (if i use this update mangos says that the database is coruped... coz i'm using 2.0.1 builds)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This problem exists for me too...

I think this is coz i haven't used the 3010_item_template.sql update that inserts new columt in the database (if i use this update mangos says that the database is coruped... coz i'm using 2.0.1 builds)

Well i've tried installing the databse new, and then patching it up with the patches that comes with it, but then I get an error during the first patch.

sencond patch works fine. But no matter what I do, I can't import my accounts.

Im working on other ideas and tests, but I think it's out of my hands, i'll have to wait untill they release a fix, or someone explains how to fix this issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'ts not an error! You must use the latest mangos build with shis DB to get it working...

I'm now working on latest mangos build for 2.0.1...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Uhm
im using the newest rev, and it still does it.

If you use this sdb, you can't import accounts.
I've been trying for a while now, and can't...

Back