• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Protection Against Hackers ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
shutdown the one they after noob but if you do that what would be left heh.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Er... I believe there's actually no way to hack RO... Atleast alot of programmers seem to say. But if there were... I have no clue how to protect the server but your most likely just to keep and eye out and quickly IP ban them before it gets worst.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Erm... in my opinion.. there is a possibly to hack in RO if you dont set ur router properly.

I suggest you to use software like firewall to protect it or set ur port used in RO hosting to other than default settings.

In other word...... i think there wont be any people wanted to hack small Ro server.. If YOU been hacked... just turn off ur router and reset everything normal~ :punch:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
man there will be always a way to hack games, but i think using a good firewall and knowing how to configure the modem/router will keep hackers away..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
man there will be always a way to hack games, but i think using a good firewall and knowing how to configure the modem/router will keep hackers away..

Nice idea.... But if you dont know how to configure modem/router... Dont do it.. Or u will spoit the setting XD

Back