• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pserver help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys im new to the creating pserver world and i saw the guides but i have no clue how to make Jade Dynasty server with athans can someone please make a step by step guide/ video so i understand how to set up the server and translate it tyvm :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need help as well in creating the pserver, the instructions in the tutorials are a little complicated to understand

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try the PW section for pointers(same server base more less). The packs on here are I think all VM`s so you would have to export them and reset them up (doing so you will run in to library, Java, authd and a few other problems) if that is your plan. As for setting the VM`s up they are more less strait up VM imports(I always bridge the networks so it can have its own IP on your network and adjust what is needed to do so). The great thing on all Wanmei servers is they tell you what is wrong in some form or another in the logs or on the command line.

Huge problem with guides is no matter how good or well done they never the same for everyone due to almost every factor (some use VM`s some don`t some host from home on real systems/VM`s and some have hosts that share systems or dedi systems, some use RHEL some Ubuntu and so on and on).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
^
ddnut is absolutely right. Most configuration and network solutions can be found through the Perfect World Development Section.
Add me on Skype @ davidsomerfield91 if you need any more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back