Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PT in Unity

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey community,

I know there is a thread out there where someone already started programming PT in Unity, but I've got a few questions and I hope you'll help me to find the answers.

1. I got the server files from "ExMachina" and when I open the files under ".../server/Field/Ricarten/..." there are dds files which I already converted. So my question is, do I have to rebuild the whole Ricarten with the .dds Files by my own?

2. The same question like number one is for the character, but where do I find them, and do I need to remodel every character by my own?

Greets,
One

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@telatoro worked on this but he stopped. I wish he would start again, it's a nice project. But he was doing solo work maybe it was too much overwhelming for him, IDK.

Ok, thanks for the information but my question was if I have to rebuild towns like ricarten on my own with the dds files or if there is another way to implement it to unity?

I‘m a Unity Network Programer and I want to try to make PT with Unity.

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh I see. Well, for what I know, you must use the smd reader to convert the ase map files so you can open them in 3ds max. Then, you should export the map file to any format that unity can handle. I don't know any further info like animations and stuff.

If you need help coding C# count me in, I'm a C# dev but not very familiar with unity. But always wanted to learn. :):

I sent you a PM.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Back