Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Purchase lists missing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i am using this server files -
and client - VFAion 4.9

And one of the first problems i noticed is that i cannot trade relics for AP in Primum and Teminon, basic 4 npcs near Morheim/Eltnen teleportation spheres, as well as 2 shugos on the Leibos island, so i actually could interact with them and dialog window appeared, but if i press a button to exchange relics i had a message "Purchase list is missing"

1704657120113 - Purchase lists missing - RaGEZONE Forums

1704645783487 - Purchase lists missing - RaGEZONE Forums

The only npcs who are willing to exchange relics are shugos in the Gelkmaros and Inggison, Enshar/Cygnea fortresses, can easily exchange all types of relics to them.

After some digging of a client i found all those npcs in npc_templates.xml and checked if there's a <purchase_template> present in npc_trade_list.xml, and there was none of them!

So i added mising purchase lists myself, and now after pressing a button i got a window where i can sell relics now, for some reason it looked nothing like an old window where you sell them one by one, but actually i think it's better.

1704655976890 - Purchase lists missing - RaGEZONE Forums

But unfortunately i cannot sell any relics to npcs i added purchase lists to.
1704655968183 - Purchase lists missing - RaGEZONE Forums

I thought maybe problem is an easy fix and i shoould just add buy_price_rate="1000" for every purchase list and maybe it will work, but no.

And also when i added a purshace list for this npc on the screenshot below and tried to do a buy_price_rate="1500", basically remained the same as buy_price_rate="1000".

1704657725833 - Purchase lists missing - RaGEZONE Forums

So i have two problems:
1) With added purchase lists there's no way to sell relics to npcs
2) Cannot regulate buy price rate for npcs to sell for Exchange in Core price (tried with npcs in Inggi and Gelk also, didn't work)

And yes i tried to look at client_npc_purchase_list.xml, but those purchase lists were all there, and it doesn't look like it's causing a problem. They were only missing at npc_trade_list.xml on server side.

Can anyone please pinpoint what the problem might be? Do i need to somehow edit java files? What should i do?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back