• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PW1.5.3 files download link.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey my love bro.

Download link =

I use Debian x64 - install libs
apt-get update
apt-get install apache2
apt-get install mysql-server
apt-get install openjdk-7-jre
apt-get install php5
apt-get install php5-mysql
apt-get install phpmyadmin

dpkg --add-architecture i386
apt-get update

apt-get install libgtk2.0-0:i386 libpangox-1.0-0:i386 libpangoxft-1.0-0:i386 libidn11:i386 gstreamer0.10-pulseaudio:i386 gstreamer0.10-plugins-base:i386 gstreamer0.10-plugins-good:i386

Setting mysql. unpack archive. Setting register (/var/www folder in archive). copy /pwserver/lib /lib . Done.

Fully translated data files to russian. Gshop cli+srv in config folder. Server work, problem or any bugs i not see.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for release!

Last edited:
Reaction score
does this NPC really here at default PWI?
Capture.JPG - PW1.5.3 files download link. - RaGEZONE Forums
I think npcgen.data is already modify. not the default one.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got 153pw file by hire a hacker . but I just found out somebody set a backdoor in it . they can Do everything like root access through port 29000 . and my data is already be deleted . they even permeate to my backup server . and now I share this file to you guys , hope we can work together to remove these backdoors .
my skype:wmsf88

download code:d3de
unrar passwd:wmsf8

I will try to figure out where the backdoor is, if any, and let you know.

Can we know where this files comes from? what private server? Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got 153pw file by hire a hacker . but I just found out somebody set a backdoor in it . they can Do everything like root access through port 29000 . and my data is already be deleted . they even permeate to my backup server . and now I share this file to you guys , hope we can work together to remove these backdoors .
my skype:wmsf88

download code:d3de
unrar passwd:wmsf8

You have the original file npcgen.data (world) and clsconfig?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear author theme , since you share the server files , not too lazy to share the original build files . Those are unchanged.

Back