Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question] VPSland or Maple-hosting?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no. just gtfo. I swear, stop advertising ur bullcrap here. ITs a development forum, not a advertising forum. I don't care if ur right or wrong. Just take ur bs with you on ur way out.

You're an idiot. Maple-hosting isn't bs. They obviously get money, so let them do what they want. If you don't like what they do, then shut the duck up and grow up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i should grow up because i don't like people advertising their poop on a dev forum? And basically what ur saying is if i have money, I can have you killed and advertise my own private server on this forum and that would be ok? And btw, you come on this forum to leech stuff off other people's work and call it "your server". I think you're the one that should grow up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i Just Bought a SErver Off VPSLand. Waitin For Them to Set up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yay good job. vpsland is good. It'll be up in 24 hours.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
uh maple-hosting.com's dedis actually suck penis, the creater of maplehosting is weird cuz why would maplehostings vpses have double ram that have like 3096 for 78 dollars and like 1024 or 2048 ram for like $90 or $140 usd, omfg maplehosting has a huge mistake

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uh maple-hosting.com's dedis actually suck penis, the creater of maplehosting is weird cuz why would maplehostings vpses have double ram that have like 3096 for 78 dollars and like 1024 or 2048 ram for like $90 or $140 usd, omfg maplehosting has a huge mistake

Have u Ever Used The Dedi?

You've got my respect!
Reaction score
Here's what I would go by:
Maple-hosting if you are an idiot.
VPSLand if you know what you're doing.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i should grow up because i don't like people advertising their poop on a dev forum? And basically what ur saying is if i have money, I can have you killed and advertise my own private server on this forum and that would be ok? And btw, you come on this forum to leech stuff off other people's work and call it "your server". I think you're the one that should grow up.

Maybe you should get your facts straight. I don't own a server. You come into this thread spreading some shenanigans saying another company is crap because of what? Say you owned a business, and some random kid says that it's poop because he goes with the bandwagon. You even ASSUME that I own a server, which proves you don't even know what the hell you're talking about, meaning you prolly don't even know anything about Maple-hosting because you assume.

I honestly don't know which is better, I just don't like how people say shenanigans about another company because of his/her assumptions.

You've got my respect!
Reaction score
lol, irony

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are reading the VPS sections and not the Dedicated Servers...
VPS=/=Dedicated Servers
And I didn't even get your point? is it too cheap? o_o

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mor, i think you are mislead by your childish mind. Your XL servers are not dedicated servers. They are still virtualized. Now go read an article on xen

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mor, i think you are mislead by your childish mind. Your XL servers are not dedicated servers. They are still virtualized. Now go read an article on xen

Our XL servers are dedicated servers, (not like VPSLand's XEN Series that is VPS in smaller amounts per nods) our dedicated servers simply use the XEN virtualisation technology but are true dedicated servers.
Virtualisation is needed because of our Main frames.

Back