• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Question]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello to all,

I am doing some suggestion for name changing of characters where I am playing at. Thus would like to ask if anyone here can give a guide on how the administrators can change the character's name. Hope it is possible so I can forward this link to the administrators.

Thanks
Edmund

PS: I forgot to include [Question] changing of name - to the topic. My apologies

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
-Delete The Char
-Create a new char of desired name
-Delete The Charac0 Column of the New Char
-DO NOT touch the 'c_id' of the old char
-Replace the 'c_id' by the name of new char of the old char(initial one which was to be renamed)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first go to account folder in server files then search for .acl files and search ur char name in .acl files ..and then change character name ..[ note : open with hex editor ]

then go to sql enterprises --> database -->ASD

change ur character name same as u changed in .acl files
and u done...!!

Enjoy .and also This d only method to name a char GM..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HoloLOLOPOLO LOL :D

mine method needs no hexing :pP

What if you need the character name to be "GM" or "Mage" or "Warrior"?

tat is RARE case :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back