Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Question

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys.. im not here to advertise my forums.. nothing, i just really want to know how to manage a online community. we got like 6 members, they are all my friends, and we own a forum/dedicated server. and on this forum we just talk about games in general. not how to like host servers, no server advertisement. nothing.. i just really want to know how i could expand my community..

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
if you dont already havr a .com that would be a big start, a awesome catchy name, and a slogan, awesome design, awesome resources, and your away, maybe run a server, get people in, they say the best business advertisment is word of mouth, meaning people tell people

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol thanks man. we got a nice forum, and a nice domain name ( ) and i want to tell people. but in here its illegal:( i would though if i could

edited by Sipher: removed link, sorry no edvertising

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
your site looks good and all.
but you need to find something original and ride on it. its hard.
make sure you and your members are active as possible.
make an introduction forum or a thread so people could introduce themselves, it will allow the new users to be involved with the community right away.
Post news and articles as much as you can. make the site dynamic.
Advertise on everyplace you can, affiliate with sites, put you site's link every where you can and allowed.
Make everything new and interesting, cause you can find a ridicilous amount of sites like that... make sure your site is SEOed. use text instead of images, make sure google likes you :p.
Allow guests to view every post on your forum.
make sure you link to ever page in your site from the homepage.
make your banner clearer, the name isnt very obvious there, you want people to remember it.
Hope that helps :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you guys very much.. ill be sure to do all of this in the next 20 minutes. we already paying for google ad:) we thought of alot of Key Keywords:) and hopefully people will try and view them on google. thanks guys. alot

im very very sorry for double post but i gotta get this sections attention. and as i do that, ill ask a question:p

Does this forum allow bbcode? i was thinking of making my sig like a link, and if it is enabled. whats the code

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
syonyde said:
thank you guys very much.. ill be sure to do all of this in the next 20 minutes. we already paying for google ad:) we thought of alot of Key Keywords:) and hopefully people will try and view them on google. thanks guys. alot

im very very sorry for double post but i gotta get this sections attention. and as i do that, ill ask a question:p

Does this forum allow bbcode? i was thinking of making my sig like a link, and if it is enabled. whats the code
its not allowed to make it as a link :p
sorry...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
awh poop:p thatd just might work.. anyone know about a forum that allows forum advertisement? anyone?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
good idea. ill try that, but wouldnt that be against the rules?:(

Back