• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Question.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As i got shiningriver to administate server that i am working on.

yet i want to know myself how do i bypass gameguard.

Issues:

When Using 23main.exe or the one that's provided along shiningriver's tutorial, i do hex-edit loginserverip to my own one.

and add gameguard files provided by RZ user in that client folder.

after i add start.bat.

Press it.

Gameguard pop ups with out-dated version ofc, but it tries to update it, well i let it update. then it goes to black screen i wait 1-5 min nothing happens, i click that black TILT screen "no response"

oraight, i close that shet down.

another Issue.

Hack Shield when used another Client after editing exe (client's own one that was editable) it gives while launching error jugo blabla in nig language.

and closes game.

So what im asking, how im supposed to open game if i just want it open?

is it supposed to update gameguard?

is it supposed to not open?

~ if there's a simply way to open it i would love it.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
well, when i was first working on it, I let gameguard update. I'm not so sure with hackshield though. It's been years.

Back