Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

quests do not appear in the game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good morning, I created a server, I'm using the Europe Talisman client, it loads, I create the account, but the NPCs open but the quests don't appear, where do I fix or activate this part?, "!"

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
have you play talisman online official before? quest are given based on character level.. higher level more quest and to have quest you visit NPC with " ! " on there head ...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes I already played, but this is the problem. the NPC does not appear the "!", I click on the NPC and there is no quest inside.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
perhaps the game_server.evp you are using is modified and quest are intentionally remove??

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no, because when I use the TOB client the quests appear in the NPC it seems to be only in the EUROPE TALISMAN Client, I wanted to test this client, because I am using a europe GS

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok I went to lvl 90 in stone city, the "!" appear on NPCs, I saw that it's all for PVP so common Quests don't appear.
is there a way to release the quest in this client?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
game client and game_server.evp do not match ... or the creator of game_server.evp intentionally remove all quest and make it grind based ... no quest needed

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks guys, but I gave up on this GS because I found out that it's prepared for PVP, and I want normal with all quests
you can make GS using old talisman online client with all quest and everything ...official classic gameplay

that what im doing right now

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you can make GS using old talisman online client with all quest and everything ...official classic gameplay

that what im doing right now
how U do this. i make server from kissdew and have same problem (no quests,quest tracking not working etc.)

Upvote 0
Back