Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R> People to help me with a private server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*edit*
i have a server almost up and running i need help kindda it isent letting me log in (disconnected from server) so when i fix this it's gonna be private for testing and then i'm going to make it public if you guys wanna be in the i guess "closed beta" add me on skype

hey what up guys i am currently recruiting people to help me make Trickster private server i will need atleast a team of 6

I will be using the Chinese server & client

Requirements

• Brain
  • skype (to contact me)
  • a decent computer
  • optional:mic
  • common sense
  • Speaking English

Beta Testers
pretty straight forward, these people will be testers making sure everything works perfectly and what not . these beta testers will be making sure the server is in English
Translators

Yes i am quite aware there is a English patch which is not completely in English so these people which so this is also quite straight forward, inside the chinese data folder (if you guys dont know how to translate i will tell you how).

​Developers
these people will be basically working with me trying to get everything up and running and to perfecto

How to contact :Add me on Skype: Unilimitedlife.
i do live in Australia so their might be a time difference depending on where you live
:eek:tt1: btw i am taking this quite serious i am not kidding if you guys dont wish to help and give me negative stuff...please don't comment

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heh, I'm already helping hack with his server (which is now up and public).
You're the guy who added me on Skype and then removed me?

I... Removed you? I'm sure I didn't I
Really really wanted your help if I did I'm sorry
:-(

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
hacks servers public o.o meaning certain circle of peeps i assume?

Yes. I'll post info on it. Basically as I expected now that the server has gone public the host (aka hack) is trying to isolate control, for whatever reason. It was predictable, all hosts do it at some point. Anyways ya english private server is up. I have limited control now so I'll give you guys any files I can acquire.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i know the feeling when ever i play on a server the hosts always takes advantage and what not kindda BS everyone does it as you stated and man thanks to you i was able to get the torrent and stuff i am still looking for a team i have 3 people not including me helping me with this i keep getting this error when i start the server so i am kindda pissed off but anyway thanks man
-this is dylan land the guy who downloaded your torrent i had to make a new account to use at school.

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
yeah i know the feeling when ever i play on a server the hosts always takes advantage and what not kindda BS everyone does it as you stated and man thanks to you i was able to get the torrent and stuff i am still looking for a team i have 3 people not including me helping me with this i keep getting this error when i start the server so i am kindda pissed off but anyway thanks man
-this is dylan land the guy who downloaded your torrent i had to make a new account to use at school.

Whether you realize it or not you are now competing with our server. I will say though I won't try to hinder you but I will not let you recruit my members :) good luck on your project. You may use any info we post and we won't be anymore secretive than necessary :)
Memories Trickster Online is a part of the Project Alpha Trickster.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
competing, how? and cheers mate,my only prop with this server is i cant connect -_- so pissed off so many assessments due so my school work can hardly work on this server god damm man anyway man i think you guys have all ready won GG

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
competing, how? and cheers mate,my only prop with this server is i cant connect -_- so pissed off so many assessments due so my school work can hardly work on this server god damm man anyway man i think you guys have all ready won GG
I'll post info on getting hamachi work at some later point. I'll need to work with Ice to make a guide for that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are they using Google translated o__o??
The guy said he was helping hack his server and get it public..? What..?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes were using google translate even though it doesnt always make sence my friend has been playing trickster for a very long time he knows where the words are suppose to go in the sentence (so it makes sence )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a tip, when you're making something for the public, it's best to have a firm hulk-like grasp on correct English grammar, spelling, and punctuation. There's nothing more "Ok, I'm quitting this right now" than seeing something common misspelled.

Back