Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R2 Online server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're doing it wrong then, if u can't claim the gift.

Figured it out, the problem was in @mSysID
Please help me with one more question, how do I remake the reincarnation rings so that they give additional stats during reincarnation and an increase in HP/MP/ weight

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Figured it out, the problem was in @mSysID
Please help me with one more question, how do I remake the reincarnation rings so that they give additional stats during reincarnation and an increase in HP/MP/ weight
I don't understand your question sorry, you wan't to change some ring stats or what? Do the changes you need in DT_Item then you will need to parse/generate info.dat that is inside of etc.rfs. +if you will add new properties to the ring u might want to parse/generate langpack.tsv which is inside gui.rfs to add/change item description in client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well look, on another server when reincarnating with a reincarnation ring a buff appeared, for example with +30 attack speed and +10 parameters.

Next, I'd still like to know how to add the Shining sphere of reincarnation.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
안녕하세요 R2 초보입니다. R2 서버 파일 및 설치 방법을 알고 싶습니다. 도움을 주실 수 있으시면 znnz18@naver.com으로 이메일을 보내주세요.

실행 파일은 "R2Client2Admin_1602_V3"이라고 해서 보내드립니다. r2kr.ini만 있으면 클라이언트가 5개국에서 등장할 경우 한국어를 지원해야 할 뜻인 것을 알고 있습니다. 참 이상하네요. 자유롭게 중국/한국 2개국에서 실행되는 중국 게임 클라이언트를 사용하고 있고, 중국에서 잘 작동하고 있습니다.

기존의 테스트를 시도하는 동안 PTS 클라이언트 exe가 영어를 지원하지 않는 것 같습니다. langpack 내부의 텍스트를 표시하려고 합니다. 그러나 Langpack.tsv의 "조합"을 UTF-16에서 EUC-KR 게임 클라이언트로 변경하면 EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION이 발생합니다. 즉, 클라이언트가 이를 가리킬 수 없음을 의미합니다.

게임 exe를 패치해 줄 수 있는 사람이 필요합니다. 제 생각에는 있을 것
실행 파일은 "R2Client2Admin_1602_V3"이라고 하며 이를 사용해야 합니다. r2kr.ini만 보면 클라이언트가 5개국 이하에서 출시되더라도 한국어를 지원해야 한다는 뜻인 것으로 알고 있습니다. 참 이상하네요. 다들 중국/한국 2개국에서 실행되는 중국 게임 클라이언트를 사용하고 있고 거기에서는 러시아어도 잘 작동하거든요.

약간의 테스트를 해 보니 PTS 클라이언트 exe가 한국어를 지원하지 않는 것 같습니다. langpack 내부의 텍스트를 바꾸려고했는데 ???가 표시됩니다. 그러나 Langpack.tsv의 "조합"을 UTF-16에서 EUC-KR 게임 클라이언트로 변경하면 EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION이 발생합니다. 이는 클라이언트가 이 데이터 정렬을 읽을 수 없음을 의미합니다.

게임 exe를 패치해 줄 수 있는 사람이 필요합니다. 제 생각에는 어려울 것 같습니다.
View attachment 243531

서버파일 접속기 등등 자료 받어볼수있을까요??? 수정 보안 몇개 수정후 다시 보내드리겠습니다

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm a program maker. I'm also the developer of Lineage's best free server. If you're currently using it, please send me the file. I'll edit it and send it to you after checking. znnz18@naver.com
Lineage 2 =) ? what server is that , and why u need compiled r2 online server files ? they are in first post, some refferal/additional upload links are in some pages on this thread probably 7 or 14 +.

Back