Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rakion Model Extract 1.0 Alpha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rakion Model Extract Alpha 1.0
By ThelDarko

I bring you a program that I have developed to extract Rakion models from .smc format to .obj format so you can edit them in Blender.

Tutorial:

1. Open the program (Rakion Model Extract.exe)

1707126058775 - Rakion Model Extract 1.0 Alpha - RaGEZONE Forums

2. Click on 'File' and then 'Convert .smc to .obj'. By default, the program will bring some .smc models in the 'Import' folder for you to test. If you want to extract new models directly from Rakion, you should use the iXFS tool.

1707125375750 - Rakion Model Extract 1.0 Alpha - RaGEZONE Forums

3. Now, select the .smc file and click; this will automatically convert the Rakion model from .smc to .obj.
1707125481910 - Rakion Model Extract 1.0 Alpha - RaGEZONE Forums

4. Done, we will now have our model in .obj format; we can now import it into Blender and be able to edit the model, create animations, import it into graphic engines, etc.
1707126091164 - Rakion Model Extract 1.0 Alpha - RaGEZONE Forums

5. Here it is, the model is imported! Have fun customizing your 3D Rakion model.
1707126022537 - Rakion Model Extract 1.0 Alpha - RaGEZONE Forums

The links are located below this information. Download the Rakion Model Extract Alpha 1.0 to extract models, and download iXFS to open .xfs files from Rakion, allowing you to extract .smc models to use with the Model Extract Alpha 1.0 tool. I've also included the link to Rakion sucknyx as it has the ModelsSV.xfs file decrypted with the iXFS tool, you can open it. I hope all this is helpful. Regards, ThelDarko

Download:
IXFS Download:
Rakion Client:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can create a "creatures.dat" editor? Please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What exactly do you want creature.dat to do? Do you just want to edit the statistics of the creatures?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hermano , de antemano un agradecimiento enorme por tu gran aporte, quisisera saber si podrias decirme como poder extraer los modelos de personajes y criaturas obj de un Rakion privado (GOT) , de verdad que te lo agradeceria mucho, no entendí bien cual de los programas usar :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Rakion Model Extract Alpha 1.0
By ThelDarko

I bring you a program that I have developed to extract Rakion models from .smc format to .obj format so you can edit them in Blender.

Tutorial:

1. Open the program (Rakion Model Extract.exe)

View attachment 256041

2. Click on 'File' and then 'Convert .smc to .obj'. By default, the program will bring some .smc models in the 'Import' folder for you to test. If you want to extract new models directly from Rakion, you should use the iXFS tool.

View attachment 256036

3. Now, select the .smc file and click; this will automatically convert the Rakion model from .smc to .obj.
View attachment 256037

4. Done, we will now have our model in .obj format; we can now import it into Blender and be able to edit the model, create animations, import it into graphic engines, etc.
View attachment 256042

5. Here it is, the model is imported! Have fun customizing your 3D Rakion model.
View attachment 256040

The links are located below this information. Download the Rakion Model Extract Alpha 1.0 to extract models, and download iXFS to open .xfs files from Rakion, allowing you to extract .smc models to use with the Model Extract Alpha 1.0 tool. I've also included the link to Rakion sucknyx as it has the ModelsSV.xfs file decrypted with the iXFS tool, you can open it. I hope all this is helpful. Regards, ThelDarko

Download:
IXFS Download:
Rakion Client:
brother can you please reupload the IXFS.exe the link is down

Back