• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Really bad day...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I mean WTF!!!

I was playing CS today and i got KICKED from 27 Ducking diferent servers!!!
And there was no reason!!! :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

WTF! no hacks, no killing all the time, not been killed all the time, no harassing players, no Ducking up my team (some had friendly fire), just after 5-7 minutes i was been kicked out!

duck them all lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
maybe....... u went onto a cheating death required server, u will have been kicked if u werent running cheating death, after that every other server u connect to kicks u, until u exit then reopen steam.

Or ur trying 2 look pr0 infront of every1.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bud the Weiser said:
maybe....... u went onto a cheating death required server, u will have been kicked if u werent running cheating death, after that every other server u connect to kicks u, until u exit then reopen steam.

Or ur trying 2 look pr0 infront of every1.

o_O i dont know whats cheating death lol

And i wasnt trying to look pro, i was playing average, im not bad and im not good ^^

Beckys witch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try , i searched for it and found this, anti-cheating device it called it so i suppose this is it...

is the download link :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
VAC is what servers usually use as their anti-cheat software, nearly all server use VAC as their anti-cheat, but some servers require you to use a program caled cheating death to run in the background as this is an anti-cheat program, if you connect 2 a cheating death server without cheatng death you will be kicked and as there is a bug you cannot connect to any other cs server without being kicked. Cheating death is poop tho as when your running the program you cannot access any VAC servers, 95% of servers use VAC so theres little point in using Cheating Death unless theres a particular server you want to go on which has cheating death on.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well you were probably right because i tryed again at same servers (not all) and i didnt get kicked :D

Im still dont downloading that lol i dont like runing other programs with games unless its maphack for D2LOD

Back