Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RealmCrafter Pro Source Code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The (very few) RealmCrafter Pro source code links that were up kept going down, so I uploaded it to the Internet Archive.

Have fun. The code is probably in a bad state and it was notoriously buggy and difficult to work with (even compared to RealmCrafter Standard).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The binaries showed up on archive.org, but apparently, there are some issues and you can't just compile the source code and expect the version you compile to work with the binary distribution.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The binaries showed up on archive.org, but apparently, there are some issues and you can't just compile the source code and expect the version you compile to work with the binary distribution.

Nothing binary just .sqlite file. Some year ago i buyed this, just, Soltsar drop the project, and deleted all acces for the binary version...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
looks like this is a tool to create an MMO game? LOL :gay:
internationalowl - RealmCrafter Pro Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing binary just .sqlite file. Some year ago i buyed this, just, Soltsar drop the project, and deleted all acces for the binary version...
Here's a new link:

looks like this is a tool to create an MMO game? LOL :gay:
internationalowl - RealmCrafter Pro Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums
I would say that "unusable" is probably unfair. Plenty of amateur devs have successfully made games with RealmCrafter Standard (the Blitz3D version), the same as they did with engines like XtremeWorlds. Since the source code has been released, some devs who continue to use it have also added features like fairly impressive lighting, considering the source is currently hard-locked at DirectX 7.

However, I don't personally know what state RealmCrafter Pro was in when it was abandoned. I am going to try to fix it up, but, at this time, I've never used it myself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's a new link:

I would say that "unusable" is probably unfair. Plenty of amateur devs have successfully made games with RealmCrafter Standard (the Blitz3D version), the same as they did with engines like XtremeWorlds. Since the source code has been released, some devs who continue to use it have also added features like fairly impressive lighting, considering the source is currently hard-locked at DirectX 7.

However, I don't personally know what state RealmCrafter Pro was in when it was abandoned. I am going to try to fix it up, but, at this time, I've never used it myself.
Cool, you try to update, and or fix the missing things?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cool, you try to update, and or fix the missing things?
Definitely going to try, at least.

i want to clear some things up since people be sharing it. i leaked the source and binary project files.. wish i hadnt, but that today my choices the person i am today. i value rcp now today and im more in a position to dev than ever. well, the license agreement eua was removed from the files.
Preservation doesn't exist in a vacuum.

The company doesn't exist anymore. The EULA was written by a company that doesn't exist anymore.

If you actually care about the product and want it to be available to use by *anyone* in 10 years, you should be sharing it around, not trying to hide it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys i am still interested in rcp gaming, i believe it should be turned into a game itself. that is what i've wanted to do with rcp, make the engine a game with game matches and servers.

Back