• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Reasons for slow Tech News and such...

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I woudl like to apoligize for there nto being too many interesting things to read about lately.

The technology seasons start in the Winter and end about the beginning of summer.. this is the development time for big companies, so they fun thigns kick in right at the beginning of winter, the November/December time.

When that kicks in, I can promsie you we will have ayear jsut like last years, and this will be an amazing year regarding technology.

I will continue to dig around as much as I can, along with the otehrs who provide good news links and reports.. hopefully the world of technology oes somethign right in the next few months! :)

Reaction score
Actually I would say September/October time. The AMD K10s come out in September and the 45nm Intels will come out soon after. Then in late October/November you'll have the next wave of graphics cards.

So soon there will be good stuff to read about. Stupid summer. Nothing ever good to read but then again it's good for me as I'm away most of it. :icon6:

NoPeace - out

Back