Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Recommendation what server/client files for starting?

Reaction score
Hello, FlyFF community!

I would like to ask what could be your recommendation for starting server/client files. I've seen a lot of different server and client files in the release section and have no idea what could be the best for starters like me. :)

Appreciated those who will answer on my thread. Thank you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'd also be interested in something like this. It will be my first private server but I've years as a software engineer backing that. Going to keep researching these forums for now. Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd also be interested in something like this. It will be my first private server but I've years as a software engineer backing that. Going to keep researching these forums for now. Thanks!
Hi i advise to take a seine base in v15/18 for your server

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I also want to know this one too, I recently used v19(Behind NAT(VDS)) but that's it :dancingpepe::dancingpepe:
If you are in development, can you add me in discord, I would gladly enjoy company together and make great things.

LINK:
CLICK ME <- I think this should be our start.

Hi i advise to take a seine base in v15/18 for your server
Hi, Thanks for your advice, Im gonna look for some release with complete files with it.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Same old, use clean base files and start adding stuff to it so you will have the knowledge how the source is designed and how the stuff works ingame.

Back