• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Redmoon 3.8 Server Files and other goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi RageZone Forums,

I picked up the 3.8 server files A LONG time ago, and for awhile had 10-15 players on my server at any one time, just for the heck of it. I wasn't a big Redmoon player back in the day (before it went to pay-to-play), I was more of a Taewool Slayers guy.

I'll be creating a web site soon that will allow you to get MSSQL working on Windows 7 (32-bit) and have your server up in running in about 10 minutes for those who are interested.

I'll include all the tidbits of knowledge I've gained over the last two days as well.

Recent Findings:
Maps for areas actually display Maps in-game
Redmoon Client actually shows currents (used Hexedit)
Forums/Message boards show up now

I'll include the url once it get it going.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here i find this

have all to make a server. but i cant download client.

PLEASE RE-UPLOAD!!! another host :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back