• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Register Page for server!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using mKeys Register template :)

However i can't get it to work in XAMPP, this is my error.

Notice: Use of undefined constant step2 - assumed 'step2' in C:\xampp\htdocs\register_do.php on line 2

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\config.php on line 2

Tried a few solutions and none work. :V

Anyone can help please? :?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol what i don't think i did it right, but it didn't work, i copied the rgeister_do.php into the \xammp\php\ext and i dropped it there as the php_mssql.dll is there.

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

localhost
09/26/11 10:55:37
Apache/2.2.21 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/1.0.0e PHP/5.3.8 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

Thats the new error.
And alsorts of files apparently missing :V

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
To the idiots among you: php_mssql has been discontinued since PHP >= 5.3, as a matter of fact it was dropped even.
Should you still wish to use php_mssql, then you need to use PHP <= 5.2.
Either switch to the odbc module or give up.
Those who know what the duck they're doing will always find a way.
Google is your friend.

Upvote 0
Back