• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Registration page not connects to server

Reaction score
Hi again... Ive got a problem....is not connecting the registration page to the server... its keep saying Cannot connect to (192.168.10.1:8081) in config.php ... where should be the problem?

I must put a script or something in to database of atum2_db_account ? So the reg page can connect?
Any ideas?
Thank you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't need to add you in msn,i already give you what you need since beginning, and i don't need help for 3.3,all my 3.3 server work perfectly :p.
With lot's of modification on table and stuff , i have like all i need in it exept pandea pad .

Upvote 0
Back