Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Relase] HowTo make ODBC link to database ACCOUNT

Reaction score
As alot people have the same problem as i had i will make little tutorial how to make ODBC account
Step1:
go to Control Panel > Administrative Tools, open Data Sources (ODBC)
select System DSN
commandcom - [Relase] HowTo make ODBC link to database ACCOUNT - RaGEZONE Forums

click Add > SQL Server
commandcom - [Relase] HowTo make ODBC link to database ACCOUNT - RaGEZONE Forums

click Finish
type in Name - ACCOUNT
type in Server - (local) (or use dropdown menu)

press Next
select With SQL Server authentication using a login ID and password entered by th user
type in your Login ID (default sa)
type in your Password that you did use in SQL Server registration

press Next
select Change the default database to:
select account

press Next
do not change anything in this window just press Finish

press Test Data Source...

if you did all correctly you should see following window

now press OK and close all windows by clicking OK
and thats it server should run now without errors
proof:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Release

Yea i do that and i still get errors
when trying 2 run the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey does any of you know where i can download the odbc drivers. One of my dedis have only 1 driver (SQL server), it doesnt have none of the other drivers for example microsoft access and other drivers on the list. So anyway i can manually install them because hte odbc for sql isnt working on that dedi.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Release

Yea i do that and i still get errors
when trying 2 run the server.

Make sure that you use (local) for your server in making your ODBC. Our files seems not to work when using sql server instance as your server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes thats what i first thought too but my dedi has windows 2003 standard edition 64x and none of the drivers are there therefore the odbc links dont work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i make a odbc conection:

(
)

and:

(
)

This is my cast config...its ok ?

(
)

Pliss, help me !!! Sorry for my very bad english, i am brazilian xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG !!! sorry ! its all ok ! no was problem xD

Back