Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 幻14-2021.06.01源神修复版

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found this a bit ago on a Chinese forum. From what I can gather it's 14 classes, and rather than setting the time to 2013 you set it to 2016. Which made me kind of interested. Solely since every release so far has been forcing people to set to 2013.

You can find the original thread here . I, personally, have no idea how to use this so please don't ask. I have my own version I work with. Simply thought this would be a possibly less than decent release for you all. If it's not then no worries. It could potentially be a better version to start working off of, though what would I know since I don't know how to use it!

What to Expect in-game:
UseresU said:
The server itself uses two channels (PvE & PvP) and shows version 3.0 007.006.01.02.
As you would expect, there are no translation files, meaning the entire game is in chinese.
The maximum level is set to 150, though the game crashes when reaching level 150.
The data folder has been modified, similar to what the tw->v7 converter does, meaning there are many newer items in the game. Those items are mostly up to date with the SLv10 content.
Latest Eidolon is 安倍晴明 (Abe no Seimei).

There's 1 post (#83) I am particularly interested in, but I can't create an account to view/download what's hidden.

Post83 said:
卡任务的问题,首先一定要把服务器时间定在2016年,不然出生任务过不去
SCRT里面输入date -s "2016`date +%m%d` `date +%T`" \r

然后主线任务全BUG别做,做到出元神就停,剩下的直接跳过,方法如下:
找到data\db\c_node.ini这个文件,前面26个是大地图
每行都有一段“|Loading_XXX|”的代码,这个代码后面一位就是进去需要完成的任务编号
都直接删了就可以随意进出任何地图了,跳过所有主线直接开始游戏
60级直接接一个找教宗的任务,然后就能接副武器任务
服务器上的也要改,文件名是S_Node.ini

这个还能该每张图的进入限制次数
上面的位置往左,找到一段|S0XX;XX|的代码,往左三格就是进入次数,直接写99随便刷

F000X|F000X后一位是进入等级限制

这是我改过的,因为我改的其他地方的问题我的利维坦漩涡是90级才能进,你们愿意就自己下这个

-Insert hidden file here-

Download(s):
| Extraction Code = SMYD | RAR Password for all = huan14huan14
| No Pass / Permanent Link

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice find!
First of all: This version contains the same V7 base files that have already been published in this forum.

That out of the way, here is what we discovered:

The release contains a client, a VMWare VM, Navicat, SecureCRT and some instructions.
For people who want to use it, the root password is just 123456 (couldn't find that anywhere and ended up decrypting the SecureCRT session file - what a waste of time).

The server itself uses two channels (PvE & PvP) and shows version 3.0 007.006.01.02.
As you would expect, there are no translation files, meaning the entire game is in chinese.
The maximum level is set to 150, though the game crashes when reaching level 150.
The data folder has been modified, similar to what the tw->v7 converter does, meaning there are many newer items in the game. Those items are mostly up to date with the SLv10 content.
Latest Eidolon is 安倍晴明 (Abe no Seimei).

Regarding the time change: V7 can use 2016 as date, 2013 is just used more frequently as default-safe-date, as it works with all versions.
Regarding the bugged quest line: Due to the ID wraparound in S_Enchant.ini, the game applies many wrong effects which causes problems.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Super cool find, it does look like all 14 classes are there, worldserver/zoneserver binaries are hex'd to 192.168.200.0, if anyone wants to try it out on a different ip just search and replace all the worldserver/zoneserver binaries in hex editor C0 A8 C8 00 with your own hex'd ip ex. 192.168.1.0 = C0 A8 01 00, there should only be 1 in each binary, then update worlds/serverstatus tables with your ip and check configs / setup.ini's that had the old ip. Don't forget to edit VM Machine IP, I got lucky on the root / 123456 since it looked so much like one of Yoko's releases i tried that first xD

71jUte1 - [Release] 幻14-2021.06.01源神修复版 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
oh and I thought it would be at least version 8 and this is the good old version 7
thanks for sharing xd

probably in this release the storyline is still buggy and something else is not working

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi can you send updated link? can't access Baidu. Thanks in advanced!

Back