• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] 梦幻聊斋 Turn Based Chinese game Client + Server + DB + Tools SOURCE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, downloaded this file recently. C++ source.
Everything looks completed... but.
Taking a rapid look at SQL databases: only skeleton.
Taking look at client: only scripts, no images or models whatsoever.
Didn't try to compile it yet. It requires VC++ 2008 I guess.
If someone has idea how to make full client, let us know.

e9c3fbfc7c31a23280dcde475ed1514b[1] - [RELEASE] 梦幻聊斋 Turn Based Chinese game Client + Server + DB + Tools SOURCE - RaGEZONE Forums 46912098[1] - [RELEASE] 梦幻聊斋 Turn Based Chinese game Client + Server + DB + Tools SOURCE - RaGEZONE Forums

Mega:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you like JRPG turn-based style game, try "梦幻古龙"(PC client game), "侠岚" or "大主宰"(mobile game) instead. don't waste time on 梦幻聊斋..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
梦幻古龙 - Very old turn based game, didn't find source tho. And client res is 600x800 max. Source?
侠岚 - Source?
大主宰 - Source?

Also, these aren't jRPG style games. These are 100% chinese RPG's.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Without the data files it'll be hard to start the client & server.

yepp... but that's the only source I found. Source looks solid, but yepp... all the files except for source itself are missing, and that's kinda lethal. Also I'm not sure if there is source of tool to pack / decrypt those .DAT files.

Anyway I found 梦幻古龙 source, now downloading it. I hope there will be clear documentation and all the resources.

Also I have source of
梦幻昆仑 engine, as it looks. Tonns of different source, tools etc, but no game files. And 2 more games from same company. Same as with source I posted in this topic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
梦幻古龙 - Very old turn based game, didn't find source tho. And client res is 600x800 max. Source?
侠岚 - Source?
大主宰 - Source?

Also, these aren't jRPG style games. These are 100% chinese RPG's.

Also, I am here to help and share information.
I mean "JRPG turn-based" style game..Of course I know those are not 100% JRPG..does it really matter?
sorry to let you down.you GAME TYPE ANALYSIS EXPERT. I do not owe anyone src.

Back