• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]Aion Lightning Rev276

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how do you upgrade aion lightning revs from r228 to r276? the tut on danny's post only for aion-unique emulation. well my server database still new atm only i have my accounts lol. but i really wanna know the upgrade for each revs if anyone can help. without erases the accounts for the previous revs would be cool.

thanks for the compiled gheloVIP.

hmm it looks like mediafire.com is down atm.. i will check back later.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my gs log error rev 276

FATAL [08 Set 2010 13:03:09,187] com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlDataLoader:82 Error while loading static data
com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 1 counts of IllegalAnnotationExceptions
The type of the getter is int but that of the setter is java.lang.Integer. They have to be the same.
this problem is related to the following location:
at public int com.aionemu.gameserver.model.siege.SiegeLocation.getNextState()
at com.aionemu.gameserver.model.siege.SiegeLocation
at private javolution.util.FastMap com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.SiegeLocationData.siegeLocations
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.SiegeLocationData
at public com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.SiegeLocationData com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.StaticData.siegeLocationData
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.StaticData
at public void com.aionemu.gameserver.model.siege.SiegeLocation.setNextState(java.lang.Integer)
at private javolution.util.FastMap com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.SiegeLocationData.siegeLocations
at public com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.SiegeLocationData com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.StaticData.siegeLocationData

at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException$Builder.check(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.getTypeInfoSet(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.ContextFactory.createContext(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.find(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.bind.JAXBContext.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlDataLoader.loadStaticData(XmlDataLoader.java:75)
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.<init>(DataManager.java:150)
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.<init>(DataManager.java:35)
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager$SingletonHolder.<clinit>(DataManager.java:187)
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.getInstance(DataManager.java:144)
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.<init>(GameServer.java:120)
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:91)
ERROR [08 Set 2010 13:03:09,265] com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.ThreadUncaughtExceptionHandler:39 Critical Error - Thread: main terminated abnormaly: java.lang.Error: Error while loading static data
java.lang.Error: Error while loading static data
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlDataLoader.loadStaticData(XmlDataLoader.java:83)
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.<init>(DataManager.java:150)
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.<init>(DataManager.java:35)
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager$SingletonHolder.<clinit>(DataManager.java:187)
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.DataManager.getInstance(DataManager.java:144)
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.<init>(GameServer.java:120)
at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:91)
Caused by: com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 1 counts of IllegalAnnotationExceptions
The type of the getter is int but that of the setter is java.lang.Integer. They have to be the same.
at public int com.aionemu.gameserver.model.siege.SiegeLocation.getNextState()
at public void com.aionemu.gameserver.model.siege.SiegeLocation.setNextState(java.lang.Integer)

at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException$Builder.check(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.getTypeInfoSet(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.bind.ContextFinder.find(Unknown Source)
at com.aionemu.gameserver.dataholders.loadingutils.XmlDataLoader.loadStaticData(XmlDataLoader.java:75)
... 6 more

help?

Reaction score
@devil
Does this error happen when you try to execute the original files of the newer version (r276)?
Because I had a similar error but I changed the zones with the "fly everywhere" zones, when I exectuted the gs with the original zones templates it didn't happen.

I hope it solves your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back