• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] All .Hex Maps (Direct DL Links)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since .Hex is going to be removed you wont be able to use the other links to get the maps.. Use these:

Also there wont be any other releases from us anymore - We are now a gaming community thats going to host 2 servers and can be found under the domain Kron1x.com, but its not up yet ;)

New York
Download:

Night Arena V2
Download:

Midnight Slime
Download:

Happyness
Download:

Pinkastle
Download:

Town of Anarchy
Download:

Hell Mansion
Download:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Great! Im trying to upload to other hosts the files. Thanks and good work

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
please upload to other host ....
i cant download ...
link died

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are you talking about ? Links work for me... I'll DL a couple and upload them to another host ... I need 3 from there ! 10x Esqo i respect you man.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
dothex.co.nr is going to die? why? ur contract is almost over? :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, Its dead as in removed.. We are now Kron1x and no longer support Gunz Maps..

Also 2 peeps are host-banned, If you are one of them you cannot download... Names on dothex were 'NIVARAS somthing' and 'duck me hard'..

You can request unban by sending email to Zion@htf-hosting.com

Last edited:
Back