• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] AntiHack - DARK+CPP+SOLUTION VISUAL STUDIO

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
DOWNLOAD

bLsyS3S - [Release] AntiHack - DARK+CPP+SOLUTION VISUAL STUDIO - RaGEZONE Forums

​BY DouglasPRO

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would advise not to use this anti hack! I just added new hacks on the source of the Codex V3 anti cheat and passed to friends. That changed name to Zombie Guard and Dark Guard.

Source 1 years ago! See for yourself the codes do not have much locked thing.

-> EASY BYPASS <-

Unknown Place
Reaction score
I would advise not to use this anti hack! I just added new hacks on the source of the Codex V3 anti cheat and passed to friends. That changed name to Zombie Guard and Dark Guard.

Source 1 years ago! See for yourself the codes do not have much locked thing.

-> EASY BYPASS <-

Stuff may be easy to bypass, but if people work to update it and change concepts with time, then eventually it may become good. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stuff may be easy to bypass, but if people work to update it and change concepts with time, then eventually it may become good. :)

I agree that working on can become something good.
But if it is to work on that content, it is best to work with the new version Codex V5.

Unknown Place
Reaction score
I agree that working on can become something good.
But if it is to work on that content, it is best to work with the new version Codex V5.

It's always good to start in something more up to date, yes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what good post this if your server or you protected, sorry man. :sneaky2::8:

Back