Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Auto Assault Private Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there!

The latest version of my C# Auto Assault private server has became open-source on github! It is still a proof-of-concept application, becouse only entering the world is working, amongside the character creation/deletion, some chat and social stuff, and the authentication.

URL:

I'll try my best to continue the development, but I have little time to do so. Guides (compile, set up and run) will be written soon, but it's not that hard to do without it.

It requires the v14.117 Auto Assault client, which will be released somehow soon. (In a way NCSoft won't try to take the mirror down, becouse I'm not allowed to distribute the client.)

If you're interested, it's open-source, help yourself. :)

Peace!

Last edited:
very nice
Reaction score
Hi there!

The latest version of my C# Auto Assault private server has became open-source on github! It is still a proof-of-concept application, becouse only entering the world is working, amongsid ethe character creation/deletion, some chat and social stuff, and the authentication.

URL:

I'll try my best to continue the development, but I have little time to do so. Guides (compile, set up and run) will be written soon, but it's not that hard to do without it.

It requires the v14.117 Auto Assault client, which will be released somehow soon. (In a way NCSoft won't try to take the mirror down, becouse I can't distribute the client.)

If you're interested, it's open-source, help yourself. :)

Peace!

Auto Assault is MMOFPS ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, it's close to an MMOFPS, but it's classified as Action MMOG.
Yep, these videos are from the game.

Back