Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This client is to old anyway don't use it unless you have no idea about coding and stuff or you don't know how to disable xtrap on the new one and use it

Reaction score
here are all the possibiltys of arguments on Latale..

/Full
/Windowed
/LoginID
/UserID
/Char
/Server
/MoveDisable
/Mode
/LoginServer
/LS
/LobbyServer
/LBS
/WorldID
/NoSound
/Run
/NoPack
/Pack
/FLOG
/ResPath
/FSDA
/LOCALE:
/WEBARG:
/GameGuardPatch

I've run into a little road block. When running single EXE's you have to local host all 3 server ports (10000,10002,10003)...

this is what mine looks like to jump from 1 server to another...

LaTaleClient.exe /Windowed /LoginServer:127.0.0.1:10000 /LobbyServer:127.0.0.1:10002

anyone have any information to jump to the world server let me know please....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't download MediaFire and Filedropper.
Pls help me.
:(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I might be wrong or right

So If someone creates a server by we go by Ip address???

This reminds me of runescape private servers....

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This client is to old anyway try to use the newest one though you need to disable XTrap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This client is to old anyway try to use the newest one though you need to disable XTrap

I've been working on it with some mild success, but its been a failfest overall for me. Xtrap just isnt the same as it was 3 years ago and I haven't done any sort of assembly work since xD

Last edited:
Reaction score
I could use soem help with my server

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

also feel free to contact me on msn

Kdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeahh.... I'm attempting to make my own because PiL on Gamespirate is failing hardcore. The entire community is about to quit because of some wrongful bans.

Guess I gotta learn some C# to make a server? It'd be nice if there was some slight guides to making a server.

Back