• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Custom Server Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recently made this to help me run certain parts of my server if they crashed or just an easy access to my server tools. I haven't posted anything or uploaded anything in here for a long time, so I thought I'd share this. It may be useless to some people, but other might find it helpful for their server :). If someone would like a custom one made, I can also do that if requested.

download

screenshot1 - [Release] Custom Server Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

instructions:
1. extract ServerLauncher.exe into your server folder
2. run ServerLauncher.exe

Note: Using the launcher is very straight forward so I don't really need to go into that.

I play it straight up, yo
Reaction score
Note: Using the launcher is very straight forward so I don't really need to go into that.

Does your configuration require that the tool applications be in the same directory?

Also is it visual basic forms, or maybe a c# form? Does it require .net framework 3 or 4?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does your configuration require that the tool applications be in the same directory?

Also is it visual basic forms, or maybe a c# form? Does it require .net framework 3 or 4?

yes, that's why I stated to place it into your server files directory and also stated if someone needed a custom configuration, I could do that for them.

It is visual basic forms and requires .Net 4.

Back