Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Elion Prototype Client Source Code

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score

Password: muonline.help
Information about this: this is the client source code of Elion prototype (the season 6 episode 3 prototype), it isn't Elion, Elion is too much different to this source code, I just decided to share because I found it in my damaged hard disk and some people asked for it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share more libs needed to be able to build?

C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
Can you share more libs needed to be able to build?
that is all that I was able to recover from the damaged disk, if I can recover the libraries and server side I will share it but seems like that would be impossible, actually I didn't know I had this backup, I thought I lost it long time ago, I just discovered it today when looking into the recently damaged hard disk.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that is all that I was able to recover from the damaged disk, if I can recover the libraries and server side I will share it but seems like that would be impossible, actually I didn't know I had this backup, I thought I lost it long time ago, I just discovered it today when looking into the recently damaged hard disk.
Thanks for your contribution

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Were you able to find the bookstores or the client? to be able to compile? pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did a trailer for Elion client back in the day:

If anyone wants to see how the game looks like with this client - it can be seen on the video.

Were you able to find the bookstores or the client? to be able to compile? pls T_T

Reaction score
Probably that would be never. If these would be released completely full, that would be something like a revolutionary new game engine for Mu, even better than original one. Elion is awesome!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Were you able to find the bookstores or the client? to be able to compile? pls T_T

I didn't compile the project. I had access to the game client when Sir Master still worked on it (I tried to support him by giving feedback, bug reports and some marketing effort). It was several years ago.

Back