• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Haxsoft Client - Closed Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Befor you ask me about closed source, feel free to de-compile. I aint gna release it open source until i get some people wanting it. ;)

X_H0rn_X - [Release] Haxsoft Client - Closed Source - RaGEZONE Forums

X_H0rn_X - [Release] Haxsoft Client - Closed Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Download.
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/148957952/HaxSoft_Client.rar

-Some Features-
I.P Changer Built in.
Most of the newer items.
New sprites.
New hp bar
Music.
Item list
Object list
NPC list
and more....

Client is 3MB because i have an auto cache downloader ;)

Thanks H0rn :d

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Haxsoft Client - Closed Source

Moved it to the release section and added tags.

The client section is going to be deleted soon so we wouldnt want your awsome client to go with it :wink: Great job!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you release open-source please! Also will this work the DeltaScape Source?
Can you post screenies please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Next time, upload your cache to a good server @_@. I will host it on my dedi if you want. 100mb/s in a datacentre in Florida. I have 4 quad core servers and don't know what to do with them :D.

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Next time, upload your cache to a good server @_@. I will host it on my dedi if you want. 100mb/s in a datacentre in Florida. I have 4 quad core servers and don't know what to do with them :D.

Not sure what use the quad core's are really to a download as this doesn't play a factor.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just said I have 4 quad core servers laying around that should probably be used? I didn't say it makes it omgawdz faster. lol. Was just offering some free hosting to this fine gentleman.

cdu

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when u click on the run butten it comes up then closes y is that can someone plz help me

Back