Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Full Database + Server Emulator

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, you should take a look at that servers emulator which already had beast classes unlocked on servers. It's same to the released here the monk classes was disabled until you unlocked on the server codes then compile it. I'm happy to see people working on their servers codes and the more people working on the more popular hero online/plus will get.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not difficult to edit the tbl's. Although I never touched hero online i've touched the developers earlier games.
If anyone has the source to these server files please let me know.
I could chime in and help in return

If anyone is still looking for the srces I found these 2 repos.

Newer maps can be converted to old file structure.
Knowing mgame/wizgate it was the same for all their in house engine games.

Since alot of people are showing interest into hero-online, if there would be anyone up to reverse engineer some file structures of their client maybe we could get things started. I could help but only if there is someone willing to lead a dev team who can also reverse.
LordDan - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Full Database + Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums

LordDan - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Full Database + Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums
Hello I working over total new Hero client HD I know a lot about reverse engineering. you can find more in youtube PSI Hero Online HD. Also I a part from DEV team on PSI Hero private server. I have all dev tools for editing Hero files. Contact with me in private to talk more. For a over year I edit over 18000 game files Colorful snow huh?
1701740500320 - [RELEASE] Hero Online (Hero Plus) Full Database + Server Emulator - RaGEZONE Forums
new cast interface and the text : 我擁有遠古巨龍的力量 - I have the power of an ancient dragon

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great files! got the server up and running definitely needs lot of work but overall pretty much up to date with bugs here & there does anybody know how to fix the bugs with mobs? won't let me attack no mobs and my health shows a -1 health won't go back up

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great files! got the server up and running definitely needs lot of work but overall pretty much up to date with bugs here & there does anybody know how to fix the bugs with mobs? won't let me attack no mobs and my health shows a -1 health won't go back up
This happens because you use the current hero plus client and the server files are configured for the previous client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Olá. (Queridos HERÓIS!)

aqui está um banco de dados completo com todo o conteúdo até o único servidor privado (Dragon Legend) ser encerrado devido a um DMCA na semana passada. Inclui: mobs, itens, drops, etc... tudo que você precisa.

Nem todos os itens do Hero Plus EUA ou Coreia serão incluídos, mas você pode usar este banco de dados para entender sua estrutura.tbl e adicionar esse conteúdo você mesmo.
Para configurar o emulador de servidor, consulte as instruções no github da Syntax Gaming. Demora cerca de 15 minutos para configurar um servidor local funcional, mas observe que você PRECISARÁ fazer alterações antes de compilar o emulador do servidor (exp & drop rate, IP e possíveis outras variáveis de ambiente).

Instruções: use o cliente DB e importe o arquivo.

LINK DE DOWNLOAD *tabela de usuários, a senha deve ser inserida com criptografia SHA256

Emulador de servidor: o código fonte pode ser encontrado AQUI ( )

Cliente : veja os comentários, pois não irei fornecê-los. Você pode usar qualquer cliente HERO, mas precisa alterar o server.ini para se conectar ao seu servidor (provavelmente localhost)

Estou ansioso para ver um novo servidor sendo iniciado em breve e, espero, mais personalização.

Atenciosamente, Sombra :eek:tt1:
PPlease I need these updated files, I really appreciate it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
您好,我正在研究全新的 Hero 客户端 HD,我对逆向工程了解很多。您可以在 youtube PSI Hero Online HD 中找到更多内容。我也是 PSI Hero 私人服务器开发团队的一员。我拥有用于编辑 Hero 文件的所有开发工具。私下联系我聊更多。在一年多的时间里,我编辑了超过 18000 个游戏文件 彩色的雪是吗?
View attachment 252589 新的演员界面和文字:我拥有远古巨龙的力量 - 我拥有远古巨龙的力量
可以联系我,我有这个想法。

Back