Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] i2500 Source, Assets, and Tools.

Staff member
Reaction score
Here is my dump of files from I2500. This includes XLS and XLSL Files to be able to regenerate the defs from the Excel files.
They require a bit of work, but the do work fine once you invest a little time.
The Code is an inprogress branch which was originally called I25. But since Score decided they were I25. Its dubbed i2500.

There is a bug in this source code related to the power trays.
Its a pretty simple one to fix.

The actual fix is adding the CRC to the DB schema.

No Refunds/Warranties implied.

This includes several powers that were never released such as Water control.
SanGawku - [RELEASE] i2500 Source, Assets, and Tools. - RaGEZONE Forums

SanGawku - [RELEASE] i2500 Source, Assets, and Tools. - RaGEZONE Forums

Everything goes into C:\Game\

If it doesn't nothing will work.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wanted to ask; that i hope you might dont mind if i make a new global torrent and include this in it? Adding to master files.

I dunno what is the problem, its not me who uploaded it like this XD its SanGawku
I extracted them all, the content is legit, only the filename is strange. Torrent is on the way.
Repacking XD

There you go, I2500 Soure repacked torrent in this post. You will need to use in C:\Game after extraction; as SanGawku said in main post. I just put together all files in one folder and Compressed again. FYI: This is not a ready to go pack. You Really need to work with it!

And as always; the Torrent is enforcing encryption,and it not connecting to some ips(it blocks educational, government, ect institutes.) and somewhat might be slow, patience.

*sigh*

For all nonbelivers: Content of the archives merged as it should and an MD5 Validation file for the finished torrent archive... this is also on discord and ouroboros site. Geßundheit.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Back