• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Skins [Release] Interface from Season 6 (Good)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
allhoy - [Release] Interface from Season 6 (Good) - RaGEZONE Forums

Source: http://forum.ragezone.com/f195/development-design-ui-interface-season-1168304/

Interface Client:
Interface PSD:

Who wants to make changes, welcome :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Oh, so beautiful. I never thought of applying it to SS6. In my opinion, the tables shown in SS6 have low resolution. In SS9 version 2 and above, I think it will be much nicer, because the arrangement and display of the tables with high resolution. Anyway, you did bring something pretty impressive. The display in the game is quite amazing.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed white stripes

:w00t::w00t::w00t:
Oh, so beautiful. I never thought of applying it to SS6. In my opinion, the tables shown in SS6 have low resolution. In SS9 version 2 and above, I think it will be much nicer, because the arrangement and display of the tables with high resolution. Anyway, you did bring something pretty impressive. The display in the game is quite amazing.
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

If there were full sources of design, it would be better to do:)

Back